At this time of year we frequently get questions about sending bonsai as Christmas gifts.
We have tried to answer some of your questions here:
- When do you deliver? We deliver bonsai up to and including Christmas Eve. (Christmas Eve delivery is not guaranteed so we do recommend earlier deliver dates).
- When is the best time to order my gift? Last orders need to be placed before 3:30pm on the 20th of December. You may order now and choose your delivery date.
- How much care do the bonsai require before Christmas Day? The bonsai only require a minimal amount of care in the short time between delivery and Christmas Day – If you are able to give it some daylight and ensure that it does not dry out.
- Do you gift wrap the bonsai? Gift wrapping in cellophane with a bow is an optional extra. The bonsai look stunning when gift wrapped. The gift wrapping is designed so that you can still water the bonsai.
- Do you deliver directly to family & friends? Yes, you may choose a different delivery address, add a greetings message and choose your delivery date at the checkout.
- How much is delivery? Delivery is FREE Monday-Friday to most areas of the UK and you may select the date you wish your gift to be delivered. We do deliver at the weekends which is chargeable.
- Are care instructions included? – Yes, all our bonsai come complete with a care sheet.
Bonsai make wonderful Christmas gifts for any home and also offer something a little unusual when you are struggling to find that perfect gift.
If you have any questions or comments about bonsai as Christmas Gifts please leave us a comment in the box below: