Large 1L Bonsai Insecticide & Fungicide – RoseClear® Ultra Gun! 2
Product Code: Roseclear Ultra Large Gun 2
Rose Clear Large Ready to use 1L Gun 2 – we have found that this to be most effective on Bonsai trees.
Please note we may not be the cheapest on the market for this product. Our supplier has put up the prices considerably as supply struggles during the Covid-19 pandemic. We want to offer this product as a service and this is the NEW ultra gun 2 but we have had to pay a premium.
A combined insecticide and fungicide for use on roses & bonsai trees
RoseClear Ultra Gun! 2 is a combined insecticide and fungicide that will control black spot and rust on roses and other ornamental plants. It will also control greenfly, blackfly and other aphids.
- 2 in 1 action – combined insect and disease control
- Kills greenfly, blackfly and other aphids
- Controls rust and blackspot.
- Ready to use spray – no mixing or measuring
Providing three to four weeks protection, apply at the first signs of disease and repeat the application after 7 days if necessary. Spray plants thoroughly including the underside of the leaves.
- Treats fungal infections such as blackspot
- Kills a wide range of aphids and pests
- Contains cypermethrin and myclobutanil
Rose Clear should only be used as a home garden insecticide and fungicide.
All plant protection products should be used safely. Do not apply when bees are actively foraging and use early morning or late evening.
Always read the product label before use and follow instructions. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product and keep out or reach of children and animals.
- Please note that we use second class Royal Mail delivery for most small orders of accessories. This is free of charge.
- Please note we have only used this on certain bonsai species but regret we cannot take any responsibility as we have not tested all species.
How to use
Shake well before use.
- Press down firmly on top of trigger head immediately behind the yellow nozzle to depress the safety tab (¼ turn either way).
- At same time twist nozzle to ‘SPRAY’ position. Spray plants thoroughly to wet upper and lower surfaces of leaves. Turn nozzle to the ‘STOP’ position after use.
- To minimise the risk to bees spray early morning 7am-9am) or evening (6pm-8pm), when bees are less active.
Where to use
RoseClear Ultra Gun! has been shown to be safe to many species and varieties of plants. However, it is always advisable to test a sample of plants, by treating them and leaving for a few weeks, before treating a large or valuable collection.
How often to apply
Spray at first sign of disease/aphid attack and repeat at 14 day intervals.
To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Dispose of contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
All prices are inclusive of VAT at standard rate.