Returns and refunds – At Bonsai Direct we guarantee to only send you first rate bonsai trees. We will inspect everything carefully before it leaves us to make sure it’s in excellent condition. However, if you do have a problem and need to return an item, here’s what to do:
- Notify us within 3 days of delivery of any items that you need to return. If your request meets all of the conditions in our Returns Policy, we shall then get back to you.
- Ensure that all bonsai have been cared for in accordance with the care instructions provided, and that items are not used or damaged
- Return the item to us within 7 days of delivery (it needs to reach us in 7 days).
- If the item is a bonsai, please ensure that it is well watered before sending.
- Re-package any items securely in the original packaging.
We regret that if your request for a return does not meet all of the above conditions, we will not be able to accept the return.
Returns and refunds
Shipping charges incurred in connection with the return of a product are non-refundable.
Digital gift cards are non-refundable.
You are responsible for paying the costs of shipping and for the risk of loss from returns to Bonsai Direct.
Because bonsai are live plants and are perishable if not cared for correctly, they are exempt from the consumer contracts regulations which came into force on the 13th June 2014.
PLEASE NOTE: We regret that after 7 days of delivery, we are no longer able to refund, replace or accept a return of a bonsai. However, we are always happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have.